TRANSCEND FINE JEWELLERY POLICIES
At Transcend Fine Jewellery, we are committed to providing you with the best service we can offer. We would like to process and deliver your orders in the most efficient and convenient way possible. Please review our shipping policies prior to your purchase. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office by email or by telephone.
We Are Here To Help You
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday 12pm - 6pm
Please send us an email anytime, we will be very happy to call or email you back.
Where is Transcend Fine Jewellery located?
Transcend Fine Jewellery is based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Do you have any stores I can visit?
No, Transcend Fine Jewellery is strictly an online retailer.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
Our Jewellery Collection
Transcend Fine Jewellery specializes in ready-made, hand-crafted and custom-designed Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings and other fine jewellery. We also offer vintage jewellery items.
Note: Vintage jewellery pieces that are pre-owned will be identified in the description.
When in stock, items will ship within 3 to 5 business days from order date. If an item is made to order, not in stock or is custom-ordered, we will advise you of the timeline for creation and delivery.
Your item will arrive with a third-party appraisal free of charge.
We offer free shipping and insurance to Canada and the U.S.
We ship worldwide, prices vary by location.
Transcend Fine Jewellery will provide an appraisal for jewellery items over $2500.00, free of charge. The appraisals are provided by a third-party, certified appraiser and gemologist who is knowledgeable about the valuation and identification of all types of jewellery and gemstone materials.
An appraisal is a legal document that proves your jewellery item exists. This document provides you with a written, professional opinion of your jewellery piece’s authenticity, quality, design, and approximate replacement value.
The most important part of any appraisal is the description of the item. Many people focus on the numerical value of their fine jewellery pieces, but the written, detailed description of the item (materials, quality, weight, dimensions, etc.) is the most important aspect of any appraisal. The dollar amount on an appraisal is subject to change as the cost of materials fluctuates, and can go up or down.
In the event of an insurance claim, the cost of replacing your item will be re-assessed using the written description of the jewellery piece, so it is important that the description is accurate and accompanied by a photograph.
Cancellations on Custom Orders
We require a non-refundable deposit of 50% for any custom or special orders. We are unable to cancel or refund custom or special orders.
Please advise us of any special circumstances or deadlines regarding the estimated date of the delivery of your purchase and we will do our utmost to have your item(s) shipped as soon as possible.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Regular priced in stock products may be returned within 7 days of purchase. The item(s) must be in their original and unused condition with its original, undamaged box and packaging. We cannot refund shipping costs.
Returns can only be accepted if accompanied by the original receipt. If accepted, the customer will be credited using the original method of payment and will take up to 2 weeks to process.
Custom or special orders cannot be cancelled and refunds cannot be returned.
How to Return Your Order
Please follow these simple steps in order to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
1. Please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item. We will advise you if you are eligible for the return or exchange of your item. We will also provide you with a return authorization number Please be sure to have your original order number and the reason you would like to return or exchange your item.
2. Please ship your item(s) with all the original packaging material, return authorization number and original receipt by a pre-paid insured carrier to our address. You will need to write down your tracking number for your own records. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other word that could identify the contents of the package.
3. If you are returning the item for an adjustment, repair, resizing or anything other than a return for the purpose of a refund or exchange, please include photocopies of the original documents (Diamond Grading Report, Appraisal, Invoice). Please do not send us the original documents. We advise you to please read our Guarantee Information below for our policies related to the return of items with inherent structural problems.
5. Please insure your return item. We strongly suggest that you insure any returns. We are not responsible for goods that have been lost, stolen or damaged during the shipping process. There is no dollar value amount too small to insure.
6. Items may be returned through FedEx, UPS or your preferred shipping provider. Please note that items that are valued over $500.00 must be returned via Registered Mail. Be sure to ask for a Return Receipt or confirmation of delivery for any shipment with all providers.
Please send your package to:
6A - 170 The Donway West, Suite 341, Toronto Ontario Canada, M3C 2E8
7. After receiving your item(s) our office will verify the condition and authenticity of the item(s) returned.
We cannot accept returns on items that have been damaged, re-sized, injured, engraved, or altered in any way.
We require that you send the original Diamond Grading Report/Diamond Appraisal that was provided to you if you are returning the item as a final return.
8. Items that are accepted for return will be issued either a credit refund or reimbursed with online credit at our online store (for exchange purposes) within 14 business days of our office receiving your return. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and are deducted from your credit.
9. Custom Fees and taxes are not refundable by Transcend Fine Jewellery, including cases where Transcend incurred the costs. Certain countries offer to refund these costs and the customer is responsible for contacting the appropriate officials in these countries.
10. The returned item must include the original receipt.
11. Transcend allows for one return per customer in six month intervals.
All applicable taxes will be charged for orders within Canada. Customers may be subject to import duties and taxes which are assessed once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional customs clearance charges must be paid by the customer. Transcend Fine Jewellery has no control over these charges.
We only use the finest materials in our jewellery items. Our items are manufactured with love and care and carefully inspected to meet our exacting standards.
If a piece is deemed to be defective as a result of manufacturing, we will repair or replace any defective pieces for a period of one year from the date of your purchase. There will be no charge for labour or material.
Proof of your purchase must accompany the item(s) being returned for warranty work.
Shipping charges may apply. Please contact our office for a return authorization number.
Please clearly label packages as follows when returning for repair:
TRANSCEND DESIGNS WARRANTY WORK
6A - 170 The Donway West, Suite 341, Toronto Ontario Canada, M3C 2E8
Transcend is here to assist you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and online shopping experience with us. We will guide you through the return process and we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how to return your item. Please contact our office for support.
If you are not sure of which product you would like to order, we advise you to call our office for assistance. We are happy to offer you several solutions, including additional information about the product and additional high quality images.